Re: [OT] Posting styles (was: printer Kyocera FSC-5100DN)

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:28 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 18:25:42 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:
>
>> Could someone explain me, what are "top- and bottom posting" styles?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

Though it's generally ideal to go with a conversational style,
inserting new text within the quoted material for context.  Top
posting almost never meets this, bottom posting only works when the
post you're responding to is very short.  Like this.