Re: [OT] Posting styles

Hello Mika,

Mika Suomalainen <mika.henrik.mainio@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for providing explaining to bottom post. I have now
> configured Icedove and K9 Mail to do bottom posting instead of top
> posting.

Just to do some more nitpicking: You should also remove everything
you are not referring to.

> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

And is there a specific reason you prefer PGP/Inline over PGP/Mime?
The latter avoids these ugly chunks of code at the end of the
displayed message.

And once messages are trimmed like this, they’re even readable on
mobile phones :-)

Best regards,

Claudius
--
Logic is the chastity belt of the mind!
Please use GPG: ECB0C2C7 4A4C4046 446ADF86 C08112E5 D72CDBA4