Re: chroot ssh and ftp

If you have configured ssh-server you can simple configure sftp.

2012/3/30 Dr Beco <rcb@beco.cc>
Hi there debian users,

I've being searching a "how-to" to work this out, but all I got was
old blogs with very strange and different suggestions.

I need to configure a system with 3 groups of people: admins,
professors and students.

Professors can browse all /home of students, can read/write to them
also, but not browse to other professors.
Students can't browse each others homes.

None, professors or students can get out of /home (jail?), but only admins can.

Now, for debian squeeze, is there any news on a more recent way to do
these things, or some scripts that might help?

Do I need to create another directory, like /chroot/home, or can that
be made in /home as it is now?

Thanks for your attention, I hope we can figure it out.

Beco

--
Dr. Beco
A.I. research, Cognitive Scientist and Philosopher