Re: how to increase space for tmpfs /tmp

On 28.03.2012 20:27, Dom wrote:
> This change has caused me a number of (admittedly not too serious)
> problems.

To get a better feeling for what kind of problems users with
tmpfs-on-tmp run into, I think filing bugs against the affected packages
would be a great idea.
Ideally, usertagged, so they can easily be found [1].
Or file them against initscript/sysvinit and we re-assign them later
accordingly.

This way we can make a better decision if this particular change needs
to be reverted, tweaked or can be kept.

Roger,
what do you think?

Imho having more data can't hurt.