Re: 2nd try: reboot hangs

Scott Ferguson wrote:
On 29/03/12 09:56, Scott Ferguson wrote:
On 29/03/12 00:58, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Andrei POPESCU wrote:
On Mi, 28 mar 12, 09:26:55, Miles Fidelman wrote:
Haven't heard a peep on this one.

<snipped, there's an irony there somewhere>

Have you also tried both soft *and* hard reboots? (or should I make you
wait a few days? ;-p)
Ooops - sorry, just remembered you're using xen so a hard reboot isn't
possible. Compare shutdown and destroy instead (hard and soft shutdowns).

Not sure what you mean here. It's not the DomUs that I'm having problems with, it's the Dom0 kernel and the hypervisor, which should be able to go down to a hard reboot. Are there additional boot options for either the Dom0 or hypervisor lines /etc/default/grub?

Miles