changing the title of the thread

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012, Tom H wrote:

. . .

  It happens very often that the discussion, although very intersting, shifts
  to something which has absolutely nothing to de with the
  original subject. In that case, I suggest to modify the subject when
  replying, as I did in the present reply.
  In particular, it would make more efficient the search for a given
  topic when browsing the archive.
  For example, if I need informations about "ffmpeg" or "handbrake",
  I will never look in a thread named
       apt-get will upgrade aptitude will not

--
Pierre