Re: All flash videos playing far too quickly

On 02/17/2012 05:11 PM, brian wrote:
On 02/17/2012 02:40 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:
brian wrote:
[snip]

Hi Kelly,

I'll gather together the other information as soon as I can (i.e.
later
today, hopefully) but if you plug "flash too fast Debian" into a
Google
search box, you will see plenty of other reports of the problem,
dating
from 2006 onwards.

I added "bug" to your search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=mozilla&as_q=video+flash+too+fast+Debian+bug

led to (among other)

I cannot follow further as I'm on dialup and do not have debian
installed
HTH

The solution linked to above worked as regards reducing the speed of the video playback back to normal i.e. blacklisting snd_hda_intel in
/etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base-blacklist.conf

Unfortunately the sound no longer works, but that may well be another problem.

Brian.