Re: All flash videos playing far too quickly

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 08:16, brian <brian@meadows.pair.com> wrote:

<snip>

> And yes, this is all 64-bit, and I did try the Flash 11 downloaded direct
> from Adobe. Neither of us have separate video cards, Pat's mobo claims to
> emulate an nVidia GeForce 6150 SE, I'll have to dig a little to find mine as
> my box doesn't carry a sticker giving the details.

Well, it isn't emulation. If it says that, it has a GeForce 6150 chip on
the motherboard. It is odd, but not unheard of, to have an nVidia chipset
and an AMD CPU.

I am suspecting the drivers, though it could be some library or something if
all of those browsers you tried where the Debian versions. Have you tried
any of the upstream versions? (e.g. FF tarballs, Google's Chromium repos)

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers