Re: Question about HotPlug and cciss hp storage

> On Squeeze:
> apt-get install scsitools
> /sbin/rescan-scsi-bus.sh

Humm... Nice ! For now i can't install this tools because of too many unwanted dependencies,
but after installed it on a test server, it seems to give great results.

Thank you for all your answer.
I will make a return about the entire test later.

Maybe you have reduce my work time for this night :P

JG.

Le 17 février 2012 17:10, frank <frank@dead-link.org> a écrit :
On Fri, 2012-02-17 at 15:04 +0100, Julien Groselle wrote:

> So no, I didn't rescan anything... It's just what I need (a command
> line to recan all HDD device)

On Lenny:

apt-get install scsiadd

scsiadd -s