Re: which one: xfig, dia or inkscape

On 09/20/11 18:33, abdelkader belahcene wrote:
Hi
every body,
until now, I used  xfig to draw   my figures and graphs,  but I am not satisfied, specially when I want to no latin caracters or formula (like in latex)

AFAIR XFig was great for formulas and non-latin characters. I.e. see following link:
http://epb.lbl.gov/xfig/drawing.html#text

Wawrzek
--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) Niewodniczański - (niewod @ LinkedIn)
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)