Re: how to keep the internet awak

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Don't worry X-)
>>
>> How did you type the X in email except copy and paste?
>
> The "ex" letter?
>
> It's a plain "x" in uppercase, available in almost any latin based
> keyboard in the world.

How UNBEARABLE silly I am.
I thought it's a multiply sign,
mathematic sign, like *.
so I have never know how to type it.

> (...)

>>> Are you using dhcp? If yes, this can be the cause of the IP change,
>>> just\
>> No idea.
>
> You don't know what kind of networking system type is your computer
> using? >:-?
>
> cat /etc/network/interfaces

# The loopback network interface
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface
allow-hotplug eth0
iface eth0 inet dhcp

Just right now know what does the dhcp mean.

>>> use static IP addressing or connect to the machine by using its
>>> hostname.
>> I connect using the hostname.
>
> Then you shouldn't worry about the IP change :-?
>
>> Weird, I noticed someone else who can connect the cluster for days
>> without drop out.
>>
>> and most weird is that couple of months ago, I barely noticed there is
>> such problem, just recent so often.
>
> And now what's the problem? He, he... this is getting crazy ;-D

Right now I used "who" in the remote one,

there were three "me" still connecting.
but the truth is the only one "me" connecting.
but other "two" are the two non-respond ones.

is it possible due to the server (cluster) setting problem?

seems very trouble,
I guess I can accept the ssh again when it's timed out.

Thanks,