Re: how to keep the internet awak

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 21:29:42 +0800, lina wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

(...)

>>> How can I keep the connection (ssh) awake when I left the desk.
>>
>> Hum... how do you close the terminal if your system stopped responding
>> to mouse and keyboard events? Locally, remotely...? It is not clear to
>> me if the underlying problem is about system restore or network
>> connection :-)
>
> Once I pressed the power button,
> I came into the interface after input the password to unlock the screen.

Okay...

Mmm... can you rephrase this? I can't understand what are you saying :-?

> I clicked the "close window" - the tilted cross, which was near the
> minimization and maximization one.
>
> so the whole was connected.

I still fail to see the main problem, sorry, I must have a bad day :-)

I understand that you hibernate the computer and when restoring your
session... what fails? ssh connection? keyboard, mouse? All of the above?
The more specific you be in describing the situation, the better.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón