Re: how to keep the internet awak

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:21 PM, lina <lina.lastname@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 21:29:42 +0800, lina wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:24 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> (...)

>>> Once I pressed the power button,
>>> I came into the interface after input the password to unlock the screen.
>>
>> Okay...
>>
>>> so the frozen ssh there,
>>
>> Mmm... can you rephrase this? I can't understand what are you saying :-?
>>
>>> I clicked the "close window" - the tilted cross, which was near the
>>> minimization and maximization one.
>>>
>>> so the whole was connected.
>>
>> I still fail to see the main problem, sorry, I must have a bad day :-)
>>
>> I understand that you hibernate the computer and when restoring your
>> session... what fails? ssh connection? keyboard, mouse? All of the above?
>> The more specific you be in describing the situation, the better.
only the ssh connection.

before I $ ssh pineapple

two hours later
[username@pineapple ~]$

in this terminal, no response towards me.

but seems the problem has been solved after trying the ssh -o TPKkeepAlive=yes

Thanks,

no more further questions except is it normal to restore from suspend
by pressing the power button right? no other keys for it, right?

thanks again,