Re: limiting email sizes when sending files

"John A. Sullivan III" <jsullivan@opensourcedevel.com> writes:

> If it is of any help, we are just about finished with an enhancement to
> the mailscanner and zendto projects where mailscanner can be optionally
> configured to detect emails larger than a given size, send the
> attachments to ZendTo (a dropbox like server) and rewrite the email to
> contain a link to pick up the files.

That's nice if the senders don't mind their files put on a web server
and if the recipients don't refuse to download them.  Are the files at
least protected by passwords, and do the senders get a notification with
a way to delete their files?

--
http://www.asciiribbon.org/
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1855