Re: Wheezy: monitor signal lost when leaving X

Op Sun, 22 May 2011 20:06, Arno Schuring wrote:
> Siard (on 2011-05-22 07:40 +0200):
> > Op Sat, 21 May 2011 11:07, Arno Schuring wrote:
> > > Siard (on 2011-05-21 02:23 +0200):

> > > Please try with AutoAddDevices set to true, since udev does
> > > correctly recognize the devices.
> >
> > That does not make mouse + keyboard work either.
> > At boot time I see this line:
> >
> >     startpar: service(s) returned failure: udev... failed!
> >
> > This line does not appear when /run is not present.
>
> According to other threads, there have been a number of problems (and
> fixes) in udev lately. Can you upgrade to the version in unstable
> (170) to see if it fixes things for you?

I did upgrade udev to version 170 from Experimental.
Still no working mouse + keyboard as long as /run exists.

But there's another peculiarity when /run is present.
Each time on booting, time is shifted 2 hours forward, including the
hardware clock.
I have /etc/timezone set to a timezone where time is UTC+2.
Time is set to local.  ('utc=no' in /etc/default/rcS.)

Never mind, I'll have /run removed for the time being.