Re: specific kernel configuration for graphic card driver

after rebooting, I am in big trouble now. I can't enter into the
system. so I can't remove the copied one.

nothing I can do, all those function keys can't enter the command line.

when grub start go to line that end with "(recovery mode)"
Something like:
Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 2.6.38.* (recovery mode)

It will boot in single user mode and then you can delete, modify your xorg.conf

Goran Dobosevic
Hrvatski: www.dobosevic.com
 English: www.dobosevic.com/en/
Registered Linux User #503414