dpkg died.

Hi,
  Today I installed a third party .dpkg file, which failed due to
unmet dependencies.
  Then I tried to remove it, or install the dependencies by aptitude.
Well, dpkg database seemed to be interrupted.
  For example, when I tried to remove, I got:

dpkg: error processing navalplan (--remove):
 Package is in a very bad inconsistent state - you should
 reinstall it before attempting a removal.
configured to not write apport reports
 navalplan
A package failed to install.  Trying to recover:

  How to resolve this?
--
竹密岂妨流水过
山高哪阻野云飞