Re: Please recommend an external HDD enclosure

On 04/23/2011 09:08 AM, Camaleón wrote:
[snip]

JFYI, I own an external 3.5" USB enclosure¹ (I have more, but are
completely unbranded :-P) and still haven't had any problem with it and
features an internal combo interface to connect both IDE/SATA hard disks:

For a decade, I've had a series of generic PATA (and now SATA) USB enclosures. All have worked flawlessly.

Maybe OP's problem is the drive, not the enclosure?

corrupt."