Re: Please recommend an external HDD enclosure

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:12:50 +0300, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:

> I made the mistake of purchasing an external HDD enclosure without
> researching first. The enclosure wouldn't be recognized in Debian
> Squeeze or Wheezy with errors that are not relevant since I've returned
> it to the shop.

(...)

I've had no problems with any of my hdd external cases so may I ask you
about brand and model of yours?

Anyway, you can get some useful feedback from New Egg's users comments:

http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=92&name=External-Enclosures

Greetings,

--
Camaleón