Re: Flash video stopped working[MAYBE SOLVED]

On 04/03/11 17:33, Frank McCormick wrote:

This popped into my mailbox a few minutes ago:

I tried several of the suggestions with Chrome and didn't get far - but I think it looks as through chrome uses its own local copy of flashplayer - not sure.

I downloaded the preview of Flash 11 from Adobe and replaced the libflashplayer.so in iceweasel's plugin directory and it seems to be working.

Alan Chandler