Re: Change the subject when the subject changes

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 04:15:02PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Feb 2011 16:02:22 +0000, Tom Furie wrote:

> > Then perhaps you should change the subject header when the subject under
> > discussion changes from what it originally was.
>
> Yes, I should have done it but I forgot it.

That's okay, we all do sometimes. In case you were in any way offended,
my statement was in no way aimed at you personally, yours just happened
to be the message in an increasingly divergent thread that I replied to.
It's difficult enough finding relevant discussions on a list as high
traffic as this one at the best of times.

> You can subtract me "-5" points and downgrade to "magician level 0", no
> problem ;-)

Done :)

Cheers,
Tom

--
Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent.