Re: help

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:01:32 +0000, Lisi wrote:

> On Wednesday 02 February 2011 14:42:30 Camaleón wrote:
>> I don't think so, it's just I have another POV.
>
> Yes, quite.  But the thing on which you have a different pov is what a
> newbie is.  Which is semantic not technical.

I don't think the main point of this thread is about "newbie" definition.
I've only pointed out that:

- An expert install is not exclusively meant for "experts" nor for
"massive installations" but for people who wants to customize his/her
install.

- In Debian we are lucky enough to have both options available and easily
selectable ("root" logins and/or "sudo") and that saying "hey, run this
command: sudo this" is not a symptom of using Ubuntu.

No more, no less :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón