Re: xserver-testing issues.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Camaleón:

> As per display resolution... let's see what can be done. In brief:
> you are using the radeon driver and have 2 monitors attached to the
> card. With no "xorg.conf" your system is happier but your display
> uses a lower resolution, okay... I need additional clarification in
> some points:
>
> - What is the setup you want? Dual screen in clone mode or xinerama
> mode? Only one screen enabled and the other disabled (off)?

One (bigger) is enabled, lesser - disabled. I turn off the lesser head
of the v-card w/ xrandr.

May, I can set only screen resolution - in Xorg.conf? - But it needs
other things to specify too. - To make the final layout.

Also, after my experiment w/ the conf. file and removing it again, -
weird to say, but the 3D-acceleration speed again fell down - as it was
w/ the conf. file... :(

Have no ideas - where it has stored else its settings, do You have an
idea for that particular stuff?

> - What says your "/var/log/xorg.0.log" now? I mean "complete", you
> can upload the full log to any pastebin site.

Here it is:

http://pastebin.com/FtPbSmZY

> >> Then remove that file and let's try another thing. What gives you
> >> "cat / proc/asound/modules"?
> >
> >  0 snd_pcsp
> >  1 snd_hda_intel
>
> Good... let's go with another approach for setting up the first sound
> device. Run "cat /etc/modprobe.d/alsa-base.conf | grep options" and
> put here the output.

OK, I got the point - alsa-base was removed while upgrading of some
packages to testing. So, now - it works perfectly - though no a lot of
controls for some reasons - but I can live this - if no ideas on this
wise.

Thank You, Camaleón, for Your help a lot - 3/3 problem have been solved
w/ Your help and others. - Thanks to all!