Re: Dovecot- WAS Re: Movemail not getting emails

On 11/08/2010 02:26 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> I tried apt-cache sieve * apt-cache dovecot, but I don't see a package..
> is this a ./configure source app??
> I see you subscribe to dovecot, do you also use the dovecot-antispam
> package?
from: dovecot-1.2-sieve-0.1.18 folder,

tried :
./configure --with-dovecot=/usr/lib/dovecot

<SNIP>

dovecot-config not found from /usr/lib/dovecot, use --with-dovecot=PATH
to give path to compiled Dovecot sources or to a directory with the
installed dovecot-config file.
configure: error: dovecot-config not found

is this more a dovecot list question?

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800