Re: Strange pdf behaviour

On 11/8/2010 1:17 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 19:10:11 +0100, rudu wrote:

Greetings,
A few people are complaining that this pdf file :
http://www.ubapar.org/IMG/pdf/plaquetteUBA1.pdf shows two black pages,
while others can see and read a two pages leaflet ... which it's
supposed to be indeed.

On my squeeze desktop, evince (2.30.3-1) presents two black pages, while
okular (4:4.4.5-2) doesn't ...

Evince for lenny (2.22) displays it fine :-?

Does anybody have seen this before ?
Any hint to prevent this from happening ?

It could be a bug in the reader, not the first time I've see it... and
not the last time, I'm afraid :-)

How do you create/generate the PDF files?

Greetings,

For whatever it's worth, Adobe Reader 9.0 in Windows 7 also shows nothing but black. If Adobe can't read it--I think they invented PDF--
then there's probably something wrong with the file.

--doug
--
Blessed are the peacemakers...for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A.M. Greeley