Re: Recording A/V from embedded Flash player

On 10/28/2010 11:09 AM, Celejar wrote:
On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:33:36 +0200
lee<lee@yun.yagibdah.de>  wrote:

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:41:18PM -0400, Celejar wrote:

No.  I do have a bog-standard running squid instance just to save
bandwidth and time, but I'm not really all that up on its internals.  I
see that the cache is in directories under /var/spool/squid/, but I
have no idea what goes where.

Check out /var/log/squid3/access.log to see if you get a reasonable
amount of hits. Out of the box, squid3 doesn´t cache much.

I do actually get a fair amount of hits, although I have to admit that
I don't really have a baseline, or know what's normal / desirable.  In
any event, the hits are probably mostly on smallish things, html pages
and images, and not Flash video.

Celejar

I finally caved in and installed DownloadHelper which seems to work, I don't like installing stuff that are not in the repos tho.