Re: Recording A/V from embedded Flash player

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 09:25:58 +0800
Bob <spam@homeurl.co.uk> wrote:

> On 10/23/2010 02:23 AM, Celejar wrote:
> > On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:42:30 +0800
> > Bob<spam@homeurl.co.uk>  wrote:

> >> I've come up with 3 potential solutions
> >>
> >> 1: The http proxy method I mentioned above, basically just a personal
> >> web proxy that ignores no-cache&  any other http messages not to proxy
> >> files then you can copy the files out of the cache directory, apparently
> >> squid can be set up like this but I haven't had time to experiment yet.
> >> http://www.michaelboman.org/how-to/squid
> >
> > Well, I'm using squid anyway, so I'll give this a try.
>
> Any luck? I've been trying polipo
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/polipo
> with no luck so far.

No.  I do have a bog-standard running squid instance just to save
bandwidth and time, but I'm not really all that up on its internals.  I
see that the cache is in directories under /var/spool/squid/, but I
have no idea what goes where.

Celejar