Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On Wed October 20 2010, Camaleón wrote:
> Kmail is a great (the best I've ever tried) e-mail client. Is just its
> html editor lacks some love and people who needs to work with html format
> has to think it twice before using it :-)

I totally agree. My worst frustration is trying to forward HTML emails that
have been sent to me, without adding back all the original emails that it was
sent to. I guess part of my frustration is that I know it is wrong to send
this kinda CR@P, but it is the stuff most people WANT... pretty html
formatting, with pretty pictures... Try to get Outlook users to change to
PLAIN TEXT, then we won't need html :)

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800