Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:01:04 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:

> On Tue October 19 2010, Camaleón wrote:
>> Icedove, of course. It allows the same features that Thunderbird.
>>

> I use thunderbird on my laptop, for when I travel.. Lately ( the last 6
> weeks) I've been using nomachine on my laptop to get to my desktop & use
> kmail & not have to mess with forwarding emails, getting them twice, or
> not having them on my desktop.

There is no problem with forwarding, just keeping the HTML format for the
forwarded e-mail is what seems not possible.

Kmail is a great (the best I've ever tried) e-mail client. Is just its
html editor lacks some love and people who needs to work with html format
has to think it twice before using it :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón