Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On 10/19/2010 05:01 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
On Tue October 19 2010, Camaleón wrote:
Icedove, of course. It allows the same features that Thunderbird.

Greetings,

I use thunderbird on my laptop, for when I travel.. Lately ( the last 6 weeks)
I've been using nomachine on my laptop to get to my desktop&  use kmail&  not
have to mess with forwarding emails, getting them twice, or not having them
on my desktop.

Run an IMAP server on your desktop? With DynDNS, port forwarding and IMAPs you could access your email anywhere, and from most any machine.

--
Seek truth from facts.