Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On 19/10/10 20:55, Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:26:30 +0100, AG wrote:

(...)

Is there a trick to forwarding emails in KMail so that all that happens
is that the OP's email content is preserved along with any attachments
but that the OP's details can be edited out?
AFAICT, no.

HTML editor is very limited (to say something) in KMail.

I don't use HTML in KMail, so I think that it is functional issue.

There was a long (and interesing thread¹) not so much ago, where people
asked for such functions that seem to be -still- missed. Response? "No".

That's very accommodating of the user community feedback, isn't it?

That was one of the things that made me switch to Thunderbird. I
sincerely hope this can change in a near future :-/

¹http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdepim-users&m=128081380926897&w=4

I was actually thinking of giving Sylpheed Claws (is it still called that??) a revisit since last I used it many, many moons back.

Greetings,

Cheers.

AG