Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On Tue October 19 2010, AG wrote:
> I was actually thinking of giving Sylpheed Claws (is it still called
> that??) a revisit since last I used it many, many moons back.

I have stayed with kmail for years, through 3 different distros, because I
like it, especially with the KONTACT apps. I've tried evo & Sylpheed, but
they all seem to croak/crash/fail at IMAP & the kontact app suite.
Is pegasus still around? but the forward issue HAS bugged me forever..
I REALLY REALLY HATE leaving in someone elses email address when I forward
stuff..

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800