Re: KMail - forwarding issues

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 19:26:30 +0100, AG wrote:

(...)

> Is there a trick to forwarding emails in KMail so that all that happens
> is that the OP's email content is preserved along with any attachments
> but that the OP's details can be edited out?

AFAICT, no.

HTML editor is very limited (to say something) in KMail.

There was a long (and interesing thread¹) not so much ago, where people
asked for such functions that seem to be -still- missed. Response? "No".

That was one of the things that made me switch to Thunderbird. I
sincerely hope this can change in a near future :-/

¹http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdepim-users&m=128081380926897&w=4

Greetings,

--
Camaleón