Re: [solved] Re: "Chicken-egg" printer problem

 On 10/19/2010 09:31 AM, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
However, I have now another problem: after cleaning the heads, the print
quality remains bad.  They told me it may depend on the heads dried or maybe
broken.  In any case, they told that the printer needs being taken to an
assistence centre.

Any suggestion about that?

Yeah, forget about crappy inkjet printers and buy a laser one. Initial cost is higher, but the actual cost per page is less, and they tend to last for a much longer time, especially if they're not the cheapest ones. But even the cheapest lasers are probably more durable than an average inkjet.

--
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
		-- Wm. Shakespeare, "The Tempest"

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br