Re: Odd printer problem

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:33:05 +0200, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> Rodolfo Medina writes:
>
>>> I don't know how: until the ink is completely finished, the cartridges
>>> won't reach the replacement position.  :(
>

> Camaleón writes:
>
>> If you have no way to force a replacement, just print 100 copies of a
>> multi-colored image to empty the cartridges :-P
>

> But it's just this the problem: as I said, the paper is left blank
> because the heads are dirty, both black and coloured print.

You don't get "any" colour? Neither black or greyish? Nada? :-?

Then try with these steps:

http://support.epson-europe.com/onlineguides/en/sc20/ref_g/ink_1.htm

If you are still unsuccessful, contact Epson and ask for feedback (this
"chicken-egg" situation can happen also in Windows).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón