Re: video card reccomendation

* Rick Pasotto <rick@niof.net> schrieb:
> I need to get an agp video card so take the video load off the regular
> bus. Also my new monitor has 1600x900 resolution and the openchrome
> driver doesn't recognize that resolution. I don't play games, so it's
> mostly for text, web, and an occasional video file.

Don't buy Nvidia. They're totally reluctant against OSS, and their
binary-only drivers are simply crap (dont want to flame on their
bad coding practises here ;-o).

Those companies IMHO don't deserve a single penny.

cu

 phone:  +49 36207 519931  email: weigelt@metux.de
 mobile: +49 151 27565287  icq:   210169427         skype: nekrad666