Re: To enable the power management mechanism

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:49 AM, T o n g <mlist4suntong@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 11:37:55 -0600, Javier Vasquez wrote:

> Thanks. I use fluxbox and don't use desktop environment myself as well
> (my wife does).
>
> Thank you for your detailed explanation to disentangle them for me. May I
> know what laptop that you are using? -- mine is just causing me too much
> trouble to configure.

1.-  Dell Inspiron 600M (my dad's).
2.-  Compaq 8510w (office's).

My basic install is the same for both, even though on one I have
debian i386 and the other debian amd64...  Something I forgot to
mention, I've used unstable for quiet a bit of time (don't even
remember when I started using just unstable), and haven't found much
trouble, so I'm not aware of too much configuration problems under
testing neither stable, :-(  I haven't had the need to even do much
tweaking, snsorsd requires running sensors-detect from the list of
applications above, :-)

--
Javier.