Re: authentication of multiple users for one mail server

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 16:52:23 -0400, brownh wrote:

(...)

> When it comes to digging into exim4's configuration files, it all goes
> over my head. But I gather from googling that exim4's default is to
> route to only local mailboxes or domains. If that were do, I'd get
> nothing out. In any case, I was unable to locate the variable and value
> DCconfig_internet=1 in all the exim4 configuration files.

I would take a look into Exim4 manual:

2.1. The Configuration System
http://pkg-exim4.alioth.debian.org/README/README.Debian.html#id280581

And also "man update-exim4.conf", more precisely to
"dc_eximconfig_configtype" variable.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón