Re: Straw poll: What browser do you use?

On 9/8/2010 5:22 PM, Angus Hedger wrote:
> I highly doubt Silverlight, .Net, and thus by extension moonlight and
> mono will die, for example MS's new phone OS is pretty much all
> Silverlight and .Net

I never said they would die. I only said that Microsoft is putting more
effort into HTML5 for IE than Silverlight. It's evident by the lack of
even Silverlight pages on Microsoft's own site, as well as partner sites.

No, Microsoft will continue to push .NET, as well as its many devoted
fans. .NET isn't going anywhere, and I certainly don't expect Microsoft
to kill it off.

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .
. . O   . O O   O . O   . O O   . . O