Re: audio not working on amd64

Hi,

I know the problem with pulseaudio since it is in the reposity. It=s not
only in debian. The same appears in Ubuntu.
Therefore since pulseaudio exists I allways remove it from installation
and after that setup alsa and oss. So thats works very well for me. For
me it must be a bad joke that pulse got into the reposities.

best regards

klaus