Re: [SOLVED] switching to console and zapping

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 06:39, lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de> wrote:

> USB sucks for keyboard connections :(((( The one I had to use before
> was an USB keyboard, and the responses to keystrokes were a hell of a
> lot slower than they are now with the PS/2 connection. It might be due
> to the keyboard, but I think it's an USB problem.

I suspect it's more likely a problem of individual models of keyboards.
I have never noticed lag attributable to the keyboard/connection with
my USB keyboards (I actually just had some lag typing this, but
experience indicates that's just Mozilla). And it is really amazing how
shoddy some models/brands can be in various ways. USB does have
more latency in general, but it shouldn't be noticeable to humans.

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers