Re: Flash is open?

On 05/14/2010 09:20 PM, John A. Sullivan III wrote:
[snip]
<snip>
I would disagree.  It was quite enlightening to see one of our clients
work in a highly paperless way.  They received FAXes via email as pdfs,
open them in Acrobat, deskew, ocr to grab text for other documents based
on those faxes, make any annotations, and save the FAX into their
directory structure.  They receive construction drawings as large PDF
files, bind them, optimize them, stamp them as received, approved, etc.,
mark them up for distribution without printing off sets of large plotter
prints- all done with Acrobat and nothing specific to Windows.  In fact,
they are desperately trying to move away from Windows and Acrobat is the
major stumbling block - John

Wine/CrossOver?

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?