Re: Updrading or reinstalling?

On 15 May 2010 10:25, <ryanjonathanb@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi there,

Just one question,

Is it better to upgrade debian using dist-upgrade or just download the new iso and reinstalling it?? I'm waiting for the squeeze final release.. Currently still using lenny.

If i were you , I'd like to reinstall the Debian, i don't like being bothered by the boring problem in upgrading  . But , you'd better take other factors into consideration , such as what you using debian for . If you are just using the debian for desktop , why not try the testing Squeeze? Good luck !

Thanks
RJB
Sent from my BlackBerry®