Re: Flash is open?

> There are many situations where the user has the PDF file but lacks the
> original document, and if you want to perform any modification in that
> file, we (linux users) are stuck :-/

But in the Free Software world, we usually consider that not having the
course is a problem in itself.  Being able to modify the "output binary"
might be a handy workaround, but it's still a workaround.

I'm not judging whether that attitude is right or not, I'm just giving
it as an explanation why you don't see good support for PDF
editing here.  It's a problem that most people don't even bump into
(except when they receive forms from the Windows world).

        Stefan