Re: How to Find a Printer Driver?

Kent West wrote:
So you mentioned backports. Reckon I'll go research how to configure my sources.list file to do that, and how to use it.

(Pfft! All day trying to set up a printer to print one lousy page (I almost never need to print, so haven't bothered since the rebuild some months back), and now I have 15 minutes to do it. Arg.)

Wait! I've gotta digest all this in 15 minutes?!

http://debian.ethz.ch/pub/debian-backports/utils/Backport-HOWTO.html

Pfft.

I'm giving up, and just gonna create a PDF and mail it to a Mac.

Arg.

--
Kent West     <*)))><
http://kentwest.blogspot.com