Re: How to Find a Printer Driver?

Kent West wrote:
So, all that's left is for me to figure out how to pull just the one package from Testing. Would it work for me to just manually go find the .deb package on the Debian website and "dpkg -i" it?

Nope; complains about dependencies.

So you mentioned backports. Reckon I'll go research how to configure my sources.list file to do that, and how to use it.

Thanks for all the help.

(Pfft! All day trying to set up a printer to print one lousy page (I almost never need to print, so haven't bothered since the rebuild some months back), and now I have 15 minutes to do it. Arg.)

Thanks, especially Brad!

--
Kent West     <*)))><
http://kentwest.blogspot.com