Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

> See http://www.lorentz.leidenuniv.nl/~sjoerd/files/schermafdruk.png.
> Translation of the popup-box: "copy selected files in /home/sjoerd to:"

Here one would type the names of files that he wishes to copy? Does he
then perform a normal paste operation in the destination folder?

One _work_around_ if this is a critical feature would be to press F4
to open a terminal pane in Dolphin, then use the "cp" command as need.
They let the user type out the name of the files to be copied,
assuming that is the critical feature here. As a bonus you also have
tab-completion and "mv"!

If I'm missing the gist of the feature then please tell me what I'm
missing. It certainly doesn't look like a killer feature from what I
understand, but of course that is subjective. If it provides something
important I'll file a bug report.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com