Re: Temporary deconnection from the Internet when too much pages are loaded

On 2010-04-15 08:07, Merciadri Luca wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
On 2010-04-15 07:49, Merciadri Luca wrote:
[snip]

At all, ever?

Quite everything loads after some minutes, but this is really boring.
Moreover, just before the `Internet crash,' I encounter messages such as
`The connection to server [...] was reinitialized.' If such messages
were to appear only for a specific website, I would not be worried, but
it happens that _all_ the tabs show such messages. Despairing.

Hmmm.  tshark!

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?