Re: Temporary deconnection from the Internet when too much pages are loaded

On 2010-04-15 07:49, Merciadri Luca wrote:
Ron Johnson wrote:
[snip]

For example, if I "kill -15" the Iceweasel pid then exit the GUI to
apt-get upgrade and then restart xfce and Iceweasel, all the (4 or 5)
windows and (total of 20-50) tabs restore.  It takes 3-4 minutes for
all of them to complete loading.
That is a good example of a massive tab load. If I have so many tabs
opened, and that I kill the resp. pid, I can restore the tabs, just as
you do, and then the whole connection stalls. Nothing loads, and each
URL keeps its name, not the page's title.

At all, ever?

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?