Re: Temporary deconnection from the Internet when too much pages are loaded

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:47:26 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:

>> (...)
>>
>> Are you getting the same result with a wired connection or just happens
>> when using a wireless interface?
>>
> I am using a wired connection. I should have specified it: I am linked
> to my router using RJ-45 wires. I never tried wireless anymore for so
> many reasons!

Then I dunno :-?

I know wifi connections are a bunch of problems but ethernet link should
be fine.

Some tips:

1/ When you experience the network glitches, try to ping to some site or
download e-mails to check if the lag is present in another connections or
just browsing.

2/ If you are using networkmanager to manage the network, try to switch
to ifup method, far more reliable.

3/ Change DNS servers and test with others.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón